Job ID 27204
In order to expand our team, we are looking for an experienced cardiologist. Your primary responsibility will be to improve the cardiovascular health of our patients, which will need you to work closely with our cardiologists. Work with the circulatory or cardiovascular system to diagnose, test, treat, and learn about the diseases that affect it.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ask inquiries, examine the patient and assess symptoms and do medical tests.
- Execute exercise tests, diagnostic imaging tests, and cardiac catheterizations; and may conduct or suggest treatments such as echocardiograms.
- Provide patients with pharmaceutical or therapy treatment regimens that will help them accomplish their goals.
- Recommend medicines to patients and track their consumption
- Surgery or other treatments might be recommended.
- Patient procedures should be discussed with surgeons
- Assist with heart surgery if necessary.
- Monitor the patient’s recovery after surgery.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2.5 Lakh – 5 lakh per month
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum