Job ID 20243
Experience 2 Years
We are hiring an experienced ‘Cardiology Consultants’ who is efficient in diagnosing and preventing heart diseases, preventing cardiovascular conditions through various procedures or when necessary, the surgical invention in order to provide the test care for their patient.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Should be able to perform tests when needed to check the health of a patient’s heart and cardiovascular systems.
- Should be able to interpret test results to determine how effectively the heart or cardiovascular system is functioning.
- Should be able to use medical imaging equipment such as CT or MRI scanners to diagnose cardiology problems.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: 2 to 10 years of experience As a medical cardiologist
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2.5 Lakh – 6 Lakh per month, work in shift duty.
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiology Consultants
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum