Job ID 42174
We are looking for a radiologist doctor who wants to work in a hospital and clinic. Radiologist doctors diagnose and treat medical problems and use various medical imaging techniques to treat the patient’s problem.
To be successful as a radiologist, you need to use medical imaging techniques such as X-rays, ultrasounds, CT scans, and MRI.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The radiologist doctor should evaluate the patients’ medical history to ensure medical imaging procedures
• Suggest alternative medical imaging techniques whenever needed.
• Diagnose the patient’s problem using computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
• Working closely with Radiology Lab Technicians for proper image quality.
• Follow medical protocols for resuscitation, infection, bleeding or other emergencies whenever necessary.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum
Location – Qatar