Job ID 40621
We invite applications from doctors who are qualified in MD/DNB General Anesthesia to apply for the Multispecialty Hospital of India.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
- Patients in Intensive Care, High Dependency Unit or other departments, as needed. In liaison with the Director, Intensive Care will require participation in an Intensive Care Medicine list.2. Provision of any consultative service required.
- An Anesthesia Services Provided by 3 A Consultant Intensivist With Specialist Registration in Anesthesia3. with ECLS and heart/lung donation is desirable, but not necessary
- A Consultant Intensivist, a registered physician in Medicine or Surgery and a specialist in Medicine and Surgery, will consult expertise in the following areas: – Ward rounds – Out-Patient Clinics – Operative Surgical Lists (if applicable) – Consultation or other area as required by the hospital. You can negotiate with the appropriate subspecialty, division of medicine or surgery.
- Provide staff training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, if necessary. This could include liaison with the Chairperson and CPR Teaching Centre at Mater Hospital.
- To be on the Mate Misericordia Hospital’s emergency duty rosters.
- Participate in and organize undergraduate teaching. Participate in postgraduate conferences and teaching at hospitals for medical, nursing and other staff. Continuously update one’s knowledge and skills in the areas of education, technology and other advancements.
- Get involved in research administration and audit. This may entail liaison with the University Department of Anesthesia/Professor of Anesthesia at U.C.D. This could include liaison with the University Department of Anesthesia/Professor of Anesthesia at U.C.D.
- 10. Participants in the Administration of the Department of Intensive Care Medicine and the Division of Anesthesia.
Role: Anesthesia Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary up Negotiable