Job ID 26722
A cardiologist with considerable experience is needed. With patients, you’ll provide a comprehensive variety of heart and circulation services, as well as a wide range of therapy options. Cardiovascular patients depend on your ability to perform a variety of tests, establish diagnoses, and recommend treatment choices. Heart doctors must be able to make crucial decisions about their patients’ care, as well as be emotionally resilient in order to cope with difficult medical conditions. The ability to cooperate with others in different situations is also crucial.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cardiovascular problems and illnesses are diagnosed and treated.
- Order or perform diagnostic tests on patients.
- Set up long-term health-care arrangements.
- It is your responsibility to provide drugs and organize referrals as needed
- Screenings for early detection should be conducted.
- Tend to the accuracy of your patient’s charts and records.
- The ability to communicate well with patients and physicians as well as staff and management.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.50 Lakh – 5 lakh per month
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiology doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum